Senior Compliance Auditor
The Senior Global Compliance Auditor has the primary function to conduct global sales and marketing compliance audits. Specifically, the scope may include, but is not limited to, compliance auditing in the following, broadly described areas: Research Funding Promotional/Non-Promotional Practices Contracting/Pricing Third-Party Supplier Audits Privacy laws Anti-Bribery Auditors will conduct sales and marketing compliance audits and formulate recommendations for improvement in operating performance and controls. The incumbent should have the demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, present professionally, and work well with all senior management as well as his/her peer group. Key Responsibilities Include :
- Identify key risks and plan audits to address those risks.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in sales & marketing practices against Corporate Policies, local procedures, industry standards, and laws/regulations.
- Analyze data and document findings and recommendations in audit reports.
- Present audit findings to management.
- Identify, create and implement best practice audit techniques and processes to drive departmental innovation and continuous improvement.
- Assist is investigations as requested.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
- At least 2 years of related work experience. Part of the experience would have been obtained from employment with a major public accounting/consultant firm or law firm specializing in consulting or audit-related engagements related to healthcare compliance, healthcare institution revenue cycles, government reimbursement mechanisms, and/or pharmaceutical or hospital products sales & marketing programs.
- Broad experience with the general healthcare industry including Medicare/Medicaid, and/or, other sales & marketing compliance matters.
- Graduate degrees or CPA are desirable
- Experience with FCPA