Scientist, Quality Control - 1st shift [Saturday, Sunday, and three weekdays]
- Performs and/or supports more complex test methods as written to support product/material release with minimal error.
- Understands laboratory techniques and principles performed.
- Interprets experimental data for conformance with product/material specifications.
- Understands, implements and maintains GMP with respect to laboratory records, procedures, and systems in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Assists with writing and performs validation assays per approved protocols.
- Can effectively perform a multitude of laboratory techniques for which they are trained on with minimal error.
- Make recommendations for process improvement.
- Writes/revises procedures as necessary and provides support for department.
- Develops and maintains trend reports, backlog report, and document error reports which support departmental performance.
- Assist in troubleshooting assays.
Position will be hired based on level of experience.
Schedule: Must be able to work Saturday and Sunday [as well as three other weekdays]
- BA/BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Medical Technology, Biology or equivalent science degree.
- 5+ years of related work experience with large molecules
- Experience in at least 2 of the following analytical techniques required: HPLC, CE-SDS, SDS-PAGE, ELISA
- Experience with Empower CDS preferred
- Must be able to work independently, with limited guidance
- Maintains their certifications as needed for assigned job tasks
Development, manufacturing, Quality & Regulatory
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled