Senior Marketing Manager, Patient Services Immunology
Lead strategy development and tactics related to the patient experience journey including value propositions, positioning, and creative development for the US Immunology Patient Services Marketing team. Develops and articulates effective marketing strategies that are impactful, executable, easily communicated, and clinically/financially supported for areas of responsibility (product/indication/channel). The Immunology Patient Experience team works cross functionally with Brand teams, Patient Outreach teams, Commercial IT Operations, Medical, Regulatory and Legal to ensure full alignment and planning integration. Strong cross functional collaboration and communication skills are critical components of this role. This individual will lead a marketing team providing leadership and guidance in their career and professional development. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborate with Marketing Director(s) and business leaders to build, manage and execute marketing plans to achieve business objectives and goals including patients', market and financial results.
- Drive and participate in business and marketing plans process.
- Demonstrates and utilizes holistic understanding of financial planning.
- Lead and manage direct teams and external partnerships.
- Influence business leaders and effectively collaborate cross-functionally to deliver business results.
- Develop next generation product and/or product enhancements & experiences, leveraging the patient journey.
- Direct and manage projects including execution of marketing plans and initiatives for CRM, Digital and print.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Proven marketing experience with increased proficiency in all marketing skills.
- Previous cross franchise/cross channel marketing experience preferred
- Experience working with and managing multiple external agencies
- Cross-level influence experience
- Excellent project management capabilities, strong communication skills, analytical and conceptual abilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled