Scientist, Analytical Development
Adicet Bio, Inc. is a well-funded, privately held, preclinical stage biotechnology company that is engaged in the development of cutting-edge immunotherapies that have the potential to profoundly transform the treatment of cancer and other diseases and we are growing!
ABOUT ADICET BIO
Adicet is developing the next generation immunotherapies by generating a pipeline of allogeneic gamma delta T cell products engineering with CAR or TCR. In addition,
Adicet’s immune cell platform is complemented by its ability to identify and validate novel disease specific peptide-MHC targets and generates T cell receptor-like antibodies directed against these disease-specific peptide MHC complexes.
Adicet Bio was founded in late 2015 and closed a Series A financing of $51M in Jan 2016. This financing was led by OrbiMed and also included Novartis Venture Funds and Pontifax. In August 2016, Regeneron and Adicet Bio announced a strategic collaboration to discover and develop next-generation engineered immune-cell therapeutics, for which Adicet received a $25M upfront payment.
In September 2016, Adicet Bio was recognized and named by FierceBiotech to its “Fierce 15” Biotech Companies of 2016.
SCIENTIST – ANALYTICAL DEVELOPMENT
As a member of the analytical development team, you will play a role in developing assays to enable the characterization and release of our final cell product. You will be responsible for developing and validating flow cytometry, cellular cytotoxicity, and ELISA based assays for use in phase-appropriate product manufacturing. You will also develop next-generation analytical platforms to more deeply characterize and extend our understanding of the drug product with the goal of developing a biomarker portfolio for use in clinical trials.
- Ph.D. degree in Immunology (T cell expertise preferred) or related field with track record in development accomplishments
- Hands on experience in primary cell culture, cell-based assays, immunoassays, and flow cytometry are required
- Previous experience with data processing software such as GraphPad Prism, FlowJo or similar is required
- At least one year relevant experience is a biopharmaceutical or biotechnology industry is required
- Ability to work independently, multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in RNA-Seq, Proteomics, CyTOF, Luminex is desirable
- Highly motivated, organized and disciplined record keeping; strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Adicet Bio offers both comprehensive benefits and Paid Time Off (PTO) plans for employees, which begin on the first day of employment, as well as the opportunity to work in a growing, dynamic environment.
Adicet Bio is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.