Research Associate/Senior Research Associate, Hybridoma Group
Adicet Bio, Inc. is a well-funded, privately held, preclinical stage biotechnology company that is engaged in the development of cutting-edge immunotherapies that have the potential to profoundly transform the treatment of cancer and other diseases and we are growing!
ABOUT ADICET BIO
Adicet is developing the next generation immunotherapies by generating a pipeline of allogeneic gamma delta T cell products engineering with CAR or TCR. In addition,
Adicet’s immune cell platform is complemented by its ability to identify and validate novel disease specific peptide-MHC targets and generates T cell receptor-like antibodies directed against these disease-specific peptide MHC complexes. Adicet Bio was founded in late 2015 and closed a Series A financing of $51M in Jan 2016. This financing was led by OrbiMed and included Novartis Venture Funds and Pontifax. In August 2016, Regeneron and Adicet Bio announced a strategic collaboration to discover and develop next-generation engineered immune-cell therapeutics, for which Adicet received a $25M upfront payment.
In September 2016, Adicet Bio was recognized and named by FierceBiotech to its “Fierce 15” Biotech Companies of 2016.
RESEARCH ASSOCIATE/SR RESEARCH ASSOCIATE, HYBRIDOMA GROUP
We are seeking a highly-motivated candidate with hands-on experience in monoclonal antibody generation. This position requires expertise in tissue culture, multi-color flow cytometry, other general techniques such as transfections and ELISA. The successful candidate will work as a part of a multidisciplinary team, utilizing the latest technologies of hybridoma and contributing to the generation of novel cell based therapeutics for the treatment of cancer.
You will perform research activities including immunization, fusion, high throughput screening, and hybridoma production. You will also analyze and summarize data for presentation to various teams at Adicet Bio.
- BS or MS in cell biology, immunology, or a related field with 2+ years of relevant academic and industry experience is required
- Strong background in cell culture is required
- Must have previous experience in hybridoma generation techniques
- Hands-on experience with antibody binding assays such as Elisa and FACS
- Experience with data processing software such as GraphPad Prism, FlowJo or similar
- Comfortable working with rodents
- Experience with high throughput automation is a plus
- Experience with mammalian cell transient transfection is a plus
- Ability to work independently, multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated, organized and disciplined with record keeping
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Adicet Bio offers both comprehensive benefits and Paid Time (PTO) plans for employees, which begin on the first day of employment, as well as the opportunity to work in a growing, dynamic environment.
Adicet Bio is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.