Senior Scientist, Biology/Biochemistry
Vividion Therapeutics is seeking a highly-motivated Senior Scientist, Biology/Biochemistry to contribute to the identification and development of novel small-molecule drugs. Vividion is a privately held biotechnology company based in San Diego that is leveraging an innovative and proprietary chemical proteomics platform to efficiently discover novel drugs in multiple areas including oncology and immunology.
As an early stage startup company, Vividion is looking for energetic and experienced candidates with a desire to work in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment. The successful candidate will have extensive hands on experience designing and executing biochemical and cellular target validation studies.
Experience and education requirements:
- PhD with 7+ years of experience in Biochemistry and Cell Biology
- Expertise in assay development using a wide range and biochemical and cell biological techniques and approaches
- Experience supporting preclinical small molecule drug discovery programs from target validation to lead optimization to IND-enabling studies
- Strong communication skills as evidenced in public presentations and peer reviewed literature
- Cross-departmental coordination experience required
- Effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Be an effective team player and strong individual contributor, flexible, and able to handle multiple tasks and deliver high quality results under tight timelines
In addition to a competitive compensation package with stock options, Vividion also offers a comprehensive benefits package for our employees and their families, which includes medical, dental, life, disability insurance. For consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter referencing job SSBB2018.06.18 to email@example.com. Vividion Therapeutics, Inc. is an EEO employer.