(Associate) Dir or Senior Manager, Project/Program Management
- Responsible for managing and/or leading cross-functional teams for the development and implementation of an integrated Product Development Plan (PDP), including the US and global strategies and drug development programs, all preclinical and clinical products in the Alpine Immune Sciences portfolio
- Leadership of a cross-functional Project Team(s) consisting, as appropriate, of representation from discovery immunology, protein engineering, translational sciences, protein therapeutics and manufacturing, regulatory, operations, clinical development, and other internal or external partners as determined by the strategic needs of the project
- Guides the strategy and planning for the program to deliver the greatest and most efficient value via cost-effective, de-risked investments
- Coordinates strategic and operational efforts with Research, Clinical Development, Regulatory, CMC, and, where appropriate, Commercial
- Promotes an innovative and collaborative culture, leveraging functional expertise of team members, internal and external stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience
- Terminal degree (PhD, MD or MBA) in biomedical sciences or other drug development-related discipline with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical or clinical research environments, preferably including late stage/commercial program success(es). Experience in inflammation and/or hematology/oncology therapeutic areas preferred. Alliance and collaboration experience also an advantage.
- Significant drug development leadership experience, including history of effective management of cross-functional teams thru phase 1-3 drug development and regulatory submissions (NDA/BLA/MAA). Lifecycle and commercial experience preferred.
- Clinical Project or Study Management experience and/or interest highly desirable, such as CRO oversight and budget preparation and management.
- Proven ability to lead and influence data-driven strategic planning and implementation, including the ability to focus a team to work towards its goals effectively, efficiently and on target
- Experienced management of drug development budgets and fiscal responsibility
- Strong skills in: communication, both oral and written; presentation and meeting leadership; coaching and personnel development