Scientific Technical Support Specialist
The Scientific Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for providing best in class technical support and consultation to customers and Twist Bioscience’s field based sales team. The position will specifically be supporting the Twist’s current product lines consisting of synthetic genes, oligo pools & NGS target enrichment panels.
- Provide technical support via phone or email to customers, and field sales teams.
- Provide basic application support for field sales teams and customers.
- Assist in developing and implementation of plans to improve technical services and capabilities while working towards corporate/individual revenue and customer allegiance goals.
- Effectively communicate competitive information and additional sales opportunities to Marketing and Field Sales. Provide feedback to factory personnel for product improvements.
- Track customer satisfaction and work to improve satisfaction scores
- Facilitate and participate in customer complaint troubleshooting with the Development and Production teams and other technical experts
- Participate and assist in technical training sessions as needed
- All other duties as assigned
- Ph.D Preferred or Bachelor’s degree in Molecular Biology, Genetics, or related Life Sciences degree with 6 years of related industry experience
- Requires in-depth knowledge of synthetic DNA or NGS target enrichment; minimum of 3 years hands-on, laboratory experience with synthetic DNA and/or NGS
- Must be able to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people and have strong interpersonal skill
- Experience providing remote technical support a plus
- Flexible work hours are a requirement, will be supporting different time zones
3 Available Shifts:
- 5:00am – 2:00pm
- 8:00am – 5:00pm
- 11:00am - 8:00pm
About Twist Bioscience
At Twist Bioscience, our expertise is accelerating science and innovation by leveraging the power of scale. We have developed a proprietary semiconductor-based synthetic DNA manufacturing process featuring a high throughput silicon platform capable of producing synthetic biology tools, including genes, oligonucleotide pools and variant libraries. Our platform overcomes the current inefficiencies of synthetic DNA production, and enables cost-effective, rapid, high-quality and high throughput synthetic gene production, which in turn, expedites the design, build, test cycle to enable personalized medicines, pharmaceuticals, sustainable chemical production, improved agriculture production, diagnostics, biodetection and data storage. For more information, please visit www.twistbioscience.com. Twist Bioscience is on Twitter. Sign up to follow our Twitter feed @TwistBioscience at https://twitter.com/TwistBioscience.
Twist Bioscience Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Twist Bioscience Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic characteristics, or any other category protected by law.