Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Service Technician, are to:
- Troubleshoot and repair circuit boards, modules, injector heads and other electromechanical subassemblies. (Mechanical, Electrical, QA, V&V, etc.);
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems;
- Work under supervision and collaborate with engineers and higher level technical staff to conduct and document identified technical activities;
- Train and mentor other associate technicians/designers;
- Coordinate some training activities for immediate department/program.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- High School Diploma/GED;
- A minimum of three years of service and repair experience;
- Possesses the analytical skills and circuit theory knowledge to troubleshoot to component level and resolve technical problems;
- Ability to conduct and document technical activities typically identified by more experienced staff.
- Associate's degree or Two year trade/military school.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Country: United States
Location: PA-Pittsburgh Heilman