Group Director, GHEOR CV
WW HEOR Eliquis Asset Lead (Group Director)
Develop strategies and lead worldwide health economic and outcomes research (WWHEOR) in support of Eliquis in all indications. Develop and execute innovative WWHEOR plans including real world data generation in support of Eliquis. Identify opportunities and lead studies to differentiate and enhance value propositions. Build relationships with key BMS groups to maximize opportunities for Eliquis. Represent WWHEOR as a member of the WW brand and medical teams and collaborate with business partners. Maintain and develop strong relationships and visibility with external key opinion leaders in medicine, health economics, and outcomes research. Manage direct reports.
Substantial engagement with cross-functional internal and external collaborators will require a high level of technical leadership and communication skills. Additionally, the successful candidate will manage budgets, coordinate with HEOR teams in the US, EU and RoW, and collaborate with our Alliance partner, Pfizer.
The candidate should fulfill the following criteria:
- The candidate should have an exemplary record of economic model development in a global setting with demonstrated scientific leadership, evidenced by peer-reviewed publications in econometric methods and/or advanced statistics, as well as a proven track record of successful HTA submissions globally.
- Experience with multi-disciplinary study design to generate real-world data on epidemiology, treatment, health care resource use, and clinical outcomes is also required.
- A Ph.D. in Health Economics, Econometrics or related discipline is preferred with 5-7 years of related experience. A minimum of a Master's degree in Health Economics is required with 7-10 years of related experience. Candidates with an MD/ MSc or PharmD/MSc with 5-7 years of relevant experience will also be considered.
- The candidate should have a minimum 7 years of professional experience, with at least 5 years in the pharmaceutical industry, or with a company that provides services to the pharmaceutical industry. Experience in executing a HEOR book of work to support worldwide value and access for a medicine is required.
- The candidate should have very strong written and verbal communication skills and be capable of distilling the essential elements of complex issues for senior internal and external stakeholders and scientific and non-scientific audiences alike.
- The successful candidate will be collaborative with experience operating in a highly matrixed organization.