We are seeking a temporary Research Associate with experience in cell biology and assay development to join our research team working on development of novel therapeutics for serious diseases.
You will be experienced in cell culture, as well as a wide variety of cell based assays, and be comfortable isolating PBMC and working with human immune cells. Experience with ELISA based techniques is essential, as is the ability to accurately document and report your findings from a range of experimental studies. Experience in biochemical techniques and binding studies would be an additional advantage. You will work with experienced immunologists to discover and develop novel immunomodulatory molecules, and make an important contribution to our research team.
- BS degree in biology or a related subject with 3+ years of research experience in a hands-on role
- Experience in isolation of PBMC and handling human serum/plasma
- Highly skilled in cell culture & experienced in a wide variety of cell-based assays
- Familiar with immunological techniques including ELISA
- Familiar with biochemical techniques and binding assays
- The ability and enthusiasm to learn new techniques and apply them carefully to solve biological problems
- Capable of designing experiments, generating data and interpreting results in collaboration with a highly motivated team
- An excellent communicator, well-organized and able to work effectively in a team environment to assist the success of the team