Lentigen - Account Manager
As a member of the Lentigen Technology team, you will have the opportunity to manage key accounts in support of commercial operations for contract manufacturing activities. You will be serve as a lead point of contact for several customer accounts, for monitoring and ensuring a high level of client satisfaction. Furthermore, you will work in collaboration with stakeholders and internal teams to define scope and translate business strategy into project objectives, work plans, timelines and budgets. Overall, your keen ability to build and maintain strong, long lasting relationships will help power Lentigen Technology’s continued success.
- You hold a B.S. or M.S. in Life Sciences, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, or related discipline
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years commercial contract/project management experience
- Biotechnology research and development plus GMP experience is preferred
- You possess a wide range of project management skills and a solid level of computer savvy, especially with Microsoft Office
- You are an effective and timely cross-functional communicator
Lentigen Technology Inc., a Miltenyi Biotec company, is transforming and progressing. Our culture is one of bold scientific innovation. Join a fresh and collaborative working environment that encourages contribution, innovation, and growth.
At Lentigen, we support the development and commercialization of novel treatments for human disease through the utilization of Lentiviral Vectors. We hold this widely recognized and clinically relevant method for delivering genetic materials into cells in order to modulate their function as core strength of our company. We are scientists, engineers, physicians, support specialists, and more – all dedicated to improving scientific understanding and impacting human lives. At our Gaithersburg campus we strive to find solutions to both the technical and conceptual barriers to the implementation of gene therapy approaches for the treatment of human disease.
Lentigen Technology, Inc. is an EO Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity