Speaker Programs Associate
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
The Associate, Speaker Programs, is a key contributor to the team responsible for providing proactive support to Regeneron's Marketing team, our Field-based employees and their management, as well as members of the Speaker Bureau. The person in this position is responsible for managing branded/unbranded Speaker Bureaus and for sharing strategic insights, tactical implementation, and general oversight and administration of Regeneron's field-based and Marketing driven Speaker Programs.
• Partner with Regeneron's Commercial management team, Marketing, Legal and Compliance, to help plan, implement and maintain a robust and pertinent promotional education Speaker Program offering.
• Provide oversight of Speaker Programs, serving as the day-to-day contact for field-based employees, contracted Speakers, and external vendors.
• Proactively manage the logistics vendor to ensure exemplary service, regardless of Speaker Program location and/or media type.
• Lead the Speaker Nomination process for identified brands to ensure successful review of nominations and maintenance of complete and appropriate documentation.
• Manage the end-to-end Speaker Contracting process, ensuring accurate template utilization (with correct contract stipulations such as FMV, Speaker utilization, etc.), on-time issue of contracts for signature and archiving of same.
• Collaborate with the appropriate Training groups to facilitate the logistics of Speaker Training and Field Force Training; participate in Training as required.
• Partner with Marketing to explore and deliver as approved, additional field-based Speaker Program types (e.g. disease state, case study, etc.)
• Participate in review and audit of field-based Speaker Programs to ensure consistency with Regeneron requirements, Compliance guidance, as well as all Regeneron policies, procedures and/or government regulations.
• Use key program metrics to provide insights that identify areas of opportunity for investment and/or effective management (both financial and tactical) program components.
• Work with Commercial Monitoring and Compliance to ensure that all spend associated with field-based programs is accurately captured, reported, and delivered on time in a format compatible with Regeneron's systems for Federal and State reporting.
Bachelor's degree required
5+ years' experience in a pharmaceutical or biotech company, or vendor services company supporting this area of a pharmaceutical or biotech company.
• Outstanding customer service skills, with proven ability to interact effectively with Sales and Marketing management, field-based employees, vendor partners and contracted Speakers.
• Demonstrated success managing and delivering complex, cross-functional projects.
• Keen attention to detail and inter-relationships of different information sources.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities.
• Strong oral, written and platform communication skills needed for communiques and training.
• Familiarity with drug commercialization process.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 13521BR