Scientist (Quality Control)
A Quality Control (QC) Scientist’s primary responsibilities include providing quality control environmental monitoring, critical utility systems, in-process, finished products, stability, cleaning process, and analytical method validation testing according to SOPs, cGMPs and regulatory guidelines.
- Performing and reviewing testing during phases of production
- Providing technical peer review of testing data, writing/revising technical documents including laboratory procedures, protocols and technical reports
- Independently utilizing microbiological or analytical instrumentation such as Sterility Isolator, Plate Reader
- Performing testing using methodologies such as EM, Endotoxins, Bioburden, Sterility and recognizing atypical/out of specification (OOS) results and perform investigation to determine root cause and implement corrective and preventive actions
- Bachelor’s degree with 5-8 years of experience OR
- Master’s degree with 2-5 years of experience OR
- PhD with 0-2 years of experience
- Decision Quality
- Drives Results
- Demonstrates Self Awareness
Catalent in Bloomington takes great pride in offering employees a benefits package that includes:
- Diverse, inclusive culture
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonus potential
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Educational assistance/reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- On-site fitness center and wellness programs
- Excellent on-site cafeteria
- Employee discount programs
- Robust Employee Referral Program
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.
Catalent. More products. Better treatments. Reliably supplied. ™ Visit www.catalent.com/careers to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email along with the job number and title to BloomingtonRecruiting@Catalent.com. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be routed to a recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.