Senior Financial Analyst, Global Inventory Analytics & Reporting
The Sr. Financial Analyst - Global Inventory Analytics & Reporting is responsible for consolidating and publishing global inventory positions and providing actionable insights by brand and location. This position reports under Operations Supply Chain Finance, and partners closely with Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Commercial, and ISSG organizations. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead the monthly consolidation of AbbVie inventory and assist with preparation of reports and analyses necessary for the month-end close, including assessment of overall balance, analysis of deferred margin in relation to inventory on hand, impact of exchange, etc. Coordinate monthly meetings with stakeholders across the organization to align on messaging of variances vs. benchmarks, by location and by brand.
- Collaborate with stakeholders regarding data accuracy and functionality of the Inventory Visibility System (IVIS).
- Assist with preparation of slide-decks for management reporting, which include various analyses on inventory composition, by brand, by production stage, and by location.
- Assist with the global inventory forecast cycles (Plan, Update, LRP), and pursue process enhancements by leveraging technology in order to advance business objectives.
- Be a key player in the Global Inventory Team by demonstrating vision, enabling change, and promoting teamwork and communication.
- Assist with inventory governance through adherence to global policy, standardization of inventory processes, automation, and establishing key partnerships and connectivity to other key functions, such as ISSG and Commercial.
- Support business partners globally by providing actionable insight on inventory holdings, demand coverage, inventory at risk, impact of product phase-outs / divestitures, assessment on pre-launch builds, etc.
- Drive process improvements in the inventory function and data integrity, build robust and agile reporting, and simplify month-end close processes in order to meet close acceleration requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 3-6 years progressive accounting or finance experience required.
- Strong business partnership skills; Ability to communicate and influence others through relaying complex concepts in clear and simple terms.
- Strong sense of initiative and an inquisitive self-starter.
- Good understanding of accounting and MRP systems such as SAP, TM1 and HFM is preferred.
- Ability to recognize opportunities and solve business problems through the proactive identification of issues and subsequent collection, analysis, and interpretation of related data.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analysis within a broad framework of AbbVie's financial policies (CFMs) and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in a career with AbbVie, our culture, news and work environment, join our Talent Community to learn more.
Connect with us!