Senior Business Process Analyst
The Senior Business Process Analyst will be accountable for supporting AbbVie Supplier Management programs, continuous improvement initiatives and best practices across the company. The Senior Business Process Analyst will also be responsible for driving implementation of Purchasing and Supplier Management processes at all sites as well as supporting training and education of appropriate tools and techniques within and outside of the organization. Develop and establish relationships between business functions to implement contract administration processes and minimize process gaps. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Senior Business Process Analyst will provide leadership and support for Supplier Management on-going programs as well as project and process improvements
- Generate monthly KPI metrics reports and actionable reports supporting category management, and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Effectively support Category Managers (CMs) by delivering contract data analytics to achieve outcomes that mitigate risk, enable assurance of supply and support spend management.(e.g. reporting contract expiry dates, assist CMs in guiding supplier selection through tracking spend against a rebate and spend required to reach next pricing tier).
- Lead and/or participate on cross-functional teams to support PSM strategic imperatives
- Lead the contract administration process across PSM and drive agility, innovation and continuous improvement.
- Support current Supplier Management Projects as well as consistently strive to identify new opportunities to increase efficiencies, contract administration awareness and sustainability
- Act as a liaison between cross functional stakeholders to communicate contract terms, ensure support and provide a consistent voice and process during monthly contract review meetings.
- Share best practice across business functions.
- Bachelor's Degree (Engineering, Marketing Analysis, Operations, Economics, Logistics, Business Administration, Communications, or Statistics) or relevant business experience preferred
- Must be results-oriented change agent, who is an effective business process thinker with the ability to lead and direct a change process and prepare fact-based arguments to ensure objectives are met. Demonstrated ability to influence, negotiate, and resolve conflicts to reach consensus in a timely manner around common goals.
- Solid project management, leadership and team facilitation skills are vital for this position in addition to the ability to communicate effectively with all organizational levels to maintain relationships and cooperation in pursuing the AbbVie Purchasing and Supplier Management goals.
- Knows the business, understands challenges and continually uses innovation to drive value.
- Familiar with supplier contract terms and conditions.
- Subject Matter Expert in the Ariba contract management module (or comparable contract management system), and Source To Settle (S2S) processes.
- Strong data analytics skills are imperative to support category management decisions.
- 5+ years of professional level experience in Process Improvement/Project Management