Senior Financial Analyst, Integrated Planning & Logistics FP&A
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for consolidated financial reporting, forecasting, and analysis of the Integrated Planning & Logistics (IPL) business unit. This role partners closely with the IPL Finance Manager, finance peers, and IPL business partners to provide actionable financial information and business insight to enhance decision making and ensure financial and operating objectives are realized across the supply network. The successful candidate for this role has the ability to position financial information in clear and simple terms, and they have the ability to cultivate strong working relationships with others.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Lead forecasting cycles (LRP, Plan, Update, & LBE's) for the IPL function.
· Prepare and present monthly management reports on financial results and key performance drivers to IPL business partners.
· Provide cost center support for the Business Strategy Analytics and Customer Service teams.
· Manage the financial elements of capital projects.
· Champion technology adoption to deliver business insight and to identify/harvest cost savings opportunities.
· Simplify and standardize financial planning and month-end close related activities in alignment with broader enterprise initiatives like ASPIRE and Close Acceleration.
· Perform data analytics to ensure the freight standard rate table in SAP is accurate.
· Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance.
· A minimum of 4 year's finance/accounting experience.
· Strong business partnering skills and team oriented nature; ability to communicate and influence outcomes by relaying complex financial data in clear and simple terms.
· Experience supporting and presenting to business and finance leaders.
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities (across different time zones) to achieve results and meet deadlines.
· Strong sense of initiative & inquisitive self-starter.
· Disposition to generate new ideas and also embrace the ideas of others to help manage innovation to reality.
· Knowledge and proficiency in systems, particularly MS Excel/PowerPoint, SAP, TM1, HFM and QlikSense.