Director, Sr. Director or Vice President and Research Associate, Sr. Research Associate or Scientist
Position Titles: Director, Sr. Director or Vice President and Research Associate, Sr. Research Associate or Scientist
Job reference #: CSP2018002
CS-Bay Therapeutics is a well-funded startup company focusing on innovative cancer drug development. We are seeking qualified candidates for two positions: (1) Director, Sr. Director or Vice President, Therapeutic Proteins, to oversee the biological lab operation; plan and head the lab’s effort in R&D of therapeutic proteins, leading to IND filing; (2) Research Associate, Sr. Research Associate or Scientist to develop and conduct molecular and cellular assays to characterize and evaluate therapeutic proteins or small molecular compounds for cancer treatment. Positions will be filled based on candidate’s level of experience.
Duties and Responsibilities for Director, Sr. Director or Vice President:
1. Lead therapeutic protein discovery and development from concept to pre-clinical study in a highly competitive business environment, focusing on antibody engineering
2. Drive innovation through a deep understanding of the oncology field and the application of new technologies and methods
3. Evaluate novel pathways and mechanisms for immunology and oncology therapeutic intervention
4. Lead the IND filing
5. Lead the preparation of research grant proposals, manuscripts and patents.
6. Summarize, prepare and present research data for publications, conferences or internal uses.
7. Lead the communication with CRO to manage/QC collaboration projects
Requirements for Director, Sr. Director or Vice President:
1. PhD, MD or PharmD in molecular/cellular/immune/cancer biology, biochemistry, pharmacology or related field
2. At least 15+ year hands-on experiences in biotech or biomedical researches in molecular, cellular, immune or cancer biology
3. Expertise in antibody/fusion protein engineering
4. Extensive knowledge and experience in IND filing
5. Deep knowledge in all the respect of therapeutic antibodies, including but not limit to antibody discovery, humanization, engineering, overexpression, and immune, cellular, functional and affinity assays
6. Extensive knowledge and skills in molecular, cellular, immune and cancer biology, protein/cell engineering and pharmacology of cancer therapeutics
7. Excellent in plan and lead R&D in therapeutic proteins
8. Effective communication skill, motivated, responsible and cooperative
Requirements for Research Associate, Sr. Research Associate or Scientist:
1. BS/BA or MS in Immunology, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Oncology or related field
2. Hands-on experience in PBMC isolation, cell line and primary cell culture, FACS, and ELISA
3. Experience in cell-based assays including cell proliferation, cell cycle analysis, apoptosis, ADCC and CDC is preferred
4. Techniques including DNA/RNA isolation, cloning, protein expression and purification are desired
5. Ability to work independently and multitask in a fast-paced environment
6. Responsible, organized and disciplined record keeping
7. Self-motivated, collaborative, and effective communication skill
What We Offer:
CS-Bay Therapeutics Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance plan and stock options.
Where to Submit Your Application:
For Director, Sr. Director or Vice President position, please send your cover letter and CV/Resume with detailed information about your relevant expertise to firstname.lastname@example.org,
For Research Associate, Sr. Research Associate or Scientist position, please send your cover letter and CV/Resume with detailed information about your relevant expertise to email@example.com.
Please use the position title as the subject of your email.
About CS PharmaSciences Inc.
CS-Bay Therapeutics Inc. is a private bio-pharmaceutical company incorporated in California in 2017 and just setup its research laboratory in Newark, California. Its goal is to develop novel therapeutics in cancer treatment. Its major shareholder is Sihuan Pharmaceutical Holdings Group Ltd. a major pharmaceutical company in China. CS-Bay Therapeutics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.