Senior Analyst, Regulatory Affairs Registration Management
The Senior Analyst Regulatory Affairs Registration Management, is responsible for the development of strategies for the population of information into systems. Expert in country/area assessment of registration data. Responsible for reports, metrics, trending analysis and verification of registration data Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develops strategy for population of products/countries for the registration Management area.
- Develops queries creating reports, metrics, trending analysis, verification of data.
- Responsible for monitoring area of responsibility for changing regulatory requirements that would impact the system.
- Works with IT and/or vendor on business problem resolution and enhancements.
- Interacts with all areas of regulatory affairs and affiliates.
- Develops and executes business processes for Registration Management.
- May manage contract employees
- Required Education: High School diploma or equivalent and 9 years of related experience
- Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree. Certifications a plus (RAC, PMP, Green/Black belt)
- Required Experience: 3 years pharmaceutical or industry related experience
- Experience working in a complex and matrix environment. Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Preferred Experience: Demonstrated analytical capabilities. Project management experience
- Proven leadership capabilities in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Experience/understanding/use of software tools