Associate Scientist II Analytical Chemist
The scientist in this role will impact projects predominately through laboratory testing activities which will include the following:
- Performing routine laboratory testing and data documentation tasks competently and independently to generate reliable and consistent results.
- Analyzing and critiquing results, noting significant deviations.
- Troubleshooting experimental and instrumentation issues.
- Demonstrating skill in multiple analytical testing techniques including HPLC.
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent education, with typically 3 or more years' experience or Master's Degree or equivalent education (no additional experience).
- Degree should be in Chemistry/Biochemistry or related field
- Theoretical and practical knowledge to carry out job function