Materials Management Specialist
The Materials Management Specialist will be responsible for material procurement, warehousing, inventory management of cGMP materials, and for performing shipping and receiving of non-GMP/GMP materials.
- Receive, inspect, disinfect, warehouse, and distribute cGMP raw materials, components, intermediates, and final drug product material while following SOPs.
- Maintain inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory and cycle counts.
- Locate materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Perform material transfers into and from the manufacturing facility including dispensing, staging materials, performing material wipe down, receiving intermediates, receiving finished goods and returning materials to inventory.
- Document materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
- Adhere to all safety procedures and GMP requirements at all times.
- Keep warehouse operation clean and inspection ready at all times.
- High school diploma.
- 2+ years of experience in shipping, receiving, and warehousing operations preferably in a scientific or chemistry-based GMP manufacturing environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail including the ability to maintain timely, accurate and legible documentation is required.
- A positive attitude, the ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of customers and a commitment to providing excellent service is required.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Ability to lift 50Lb and to work while standing and walking is required.
- Good computer skills including: MS Word, Excel.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight time-lines, and effectively communicate to internal stakeholders and external partners.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.