Regional Business Executive (RBE) - GIC NorthEast
The Regional Business Executive (RBE) identifies business trends, gaps and opportunities in sales performance and partners with the Field Sales Team, Marketing and Managed Health Care teams to develop and execute initiatives to capitalize on opportunities and challenges resulting in an increase in sales and product market share.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for creating, implementing and communicating strategic and tactical plans; monitoring progress and providing written and verbal feedback to all stakeholders.
- Conducts robust analytics using internal and external data sources to identify areas for growth and improvement. Identify gaps and trends in performance to optimize sales execution.
- Assess field sales opportunities, establish geographic targets and milestones, and allocate incremental resources provided by sales and marketing teams in order to execute on strategies per geography.
- Work with Managed Care Team and sales force to optimize the value of payer contracts by leading the development and execution of pull through plans at the regional and local levels. Identify opportunities at the HCP level using available analytical tools, share goals and monitor performance to goals.
- Assists in the development of appropriate training and delivers training sessions related to business acumen, analytic tools and managed care information/pull-through.
- Responsible for exceeding/achieving expected sales performance through the broad range of functions that impact GI Care by optimizing sales effectiveness and efficiencies beyond the current capacity of sales leadership.
- Assists RM to fully understand and capitalize on the opportunities and challenges that the DMs and Reps face in their territories/CBSAs. Assists in the development of actions plans, implements solutions and monitors performance of assigned region, district and teams.
- Sustains productive work environment through open communication and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience leading or working on cross-functional teams in the corporate office or field sales environment
- 3+ years of sales management/leadership experience.
- Excellent organization/project management and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire teams without direct authority.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Proficient Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and standards affecting pharmaceutical products
- Required to satisfy all applicable health care industry rep (HCIR) credentialing (cred'g) requirements to gain & maintain entry into facilities and orgs in assigned territory. Must be in good standing and/or eligible to obtain these credentials. These HCIR cred'g requirements may include, but are not limited to, background checks, drug screens, proof of immunization/vaccination for various diseases, fingerprinting & specific licenses required by states or cities