Responsibilities will include assisting with pre-clinical research in vivo, in vitro, and cell culture procedures as directed while maintaining lab and supplies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct in vitro biological techniques, including cell culture
- Conduct in vivo biological techniques
- Assist biologists with experiments
- Maintain and order supplies, including compressed gasses
- Maintain hazardous waste compliance
- Other lab duties as directed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Background in biological science
- Experience with sterile technique, cell culture, standard cellular/molecular biological techniques
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and writing skills; experience with MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate and work well in a team environment
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- BS in a biological science required
Pulse Biosciences, Inc. is an immuno-oncology company developing a proprietary oncolytic electroceutical therapy based on its Nano Pulse Stimulation (NPS) platform. Preclinical studies using NPS on solid tumors in murine models has demonstrated that NPS enables effective local tumor control and initiates an adaptive immune response with a vaccine-like effect by inducing immunogenic cell death.
Pulse Biosciences, Inc. (PLSE, Nasdaq) corporate headquarters is located in Hayward, CA.