Associate Director, Global HCP - Asthma
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
The Associate Director, Dupixent Global HCP Lead Asthma will have responsibility and accountability for the development and implementation of successful global HCP strategic and tactical planning for Dupixent in Asthma. Primary responsibility is to design, lead and assist in the execution of key global HCP marketing projects, with emphasis on the pre/launch planning for the asthma indication, in close cooperation with our commercial Alliance partner.
• Lead/assist in the development and execution of Global Market development/ Marketing plans.
o Work closely within the Alliance commercialization team, including market research, market access, HEOR, medical affairs, to provide a clear understanding of customer needs and market trends as well as brand strategy.
o Identify and work closely with Key Scientific Experts & Expert panels to find opportunities to build compelling value proposition in line with brand strategy.
o Develop and execute compelling scientific collateral and HCP materials and projects to support the global strategy in Asthma, including disease state awareness educational campaigns and branded materials.
o Plan and lead execution of commercial presence and participation in relevant Global/US scientific congresses and conferences.
o Support Global Strategic and Tactical Brand Planning/budget process.
• Agency/Vendor Management
o Assists in actively managing Global Advertising Agency and other vendors, as appropriate per project.
o Creates, manages and tracks the budget for defined projects to ensure timely and on budget completion
o Helps to establish and manage Global Launch and Tactical Plan in conjunction with Dupixent Project Management to ensure timelines are met and milestones achieved.
o Facilitate review and approval of all HCP materials through the Joint Review Committee.
o Ensures that the marketing processes, programs, and internal reports are developed, implemented, and effectively administered to be consistent with corporate guidance and all regulatory, legal, ethical guidelines.
• Alliance management
o Ensure that the partnership with Alliance partner continues to be synergistic, transparent and collaborative.
• Global and/or “across markets” marketing experience required; experience with key global markets (EU, US, Japan) strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated leadership and vendor management ability is required.
• Strong interpersonal & presentation skills required.
• Ability to deal with all levels of the organization.
• Prior experience developing and managing budgets and timelines.
• Must be willing to travel 20-30% (including weekend travel as needed).
• Bachelor's Degree, Masters in Business Administration preferred.
• Candidate must have 8-12 years of Pharmaceutical/Life Science experience with 4+ years of relevant pharmaceutical marketing experience.
• Track record of developing prelaunch/launch strategies, tactics, and budgets.
• Experience in respiratory, but especially asthma, and/or immunology marketing a plus.
• Experience with injectable biologic a plus.
• Previous work within a co-promote or Alliance is a plus.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 12053BR