Manager /Sr. Manager, Pricing
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
- Ensures timely and accurate filing of all government reports to avoid significant monetary penalties assessed by various government agencies for late or inaccurate reporting.
- Responsible for validation, calculation and forecasting of Medicare Average Selling Price.
- Assists in managing the Medicaid Drug Rebate Program, Federal Supply Schedule contracting (including TriCare Rebate process), and Public Health Service Systems/340B pricing and reporting.
- Helps develop offline processes and offline models to validate system results, and respond to statutory deadlines and agency demands.
- Ensures all Government Pricing calculation models are consistent with Regeneron methodologies and compliance process.
- Ownership and maintenance of government pricing policies and SOPs and general coordination of SOPs updates, approvals and communication.
- Coordinates reporting of key metrics to key stakeholders.
- Non-government pricing contracting and pricing analytics projects as needed.
- Good understanding of healthcare landscape, especially as it relates to payers and manufacturers.
- 7-9 years of "progressive" industry/relevant professional experience; 3+ years of pharmaceutical/biotech or related experience
- 2+ years in a government pricing role.
- Understanding of regulations, rules and industry guidance that govern government pricing.
- Understanding of Commercial and Medicare Part D contracting.
- Understanding of US drug distribution channel dynamic.
- Demonstrated analytical and reporting skills, preferably in Pricing and Contracting.
- Ability to make clear complex pricing concepts and concisely articulate key issues and recommendations for a given Pricing/Contracting topic, including to senior management.
- Experience in developing/maintaining SOWs or other process development experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite – especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work cross functionally
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 11907BR