Director, ERP Technologies
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
As the leader for this team you will be responsible for the execution of Regeneron's ERP migration to the cloud and provide overall leadership and strategic direction for Regeneron's ERP technologies that support Finance, Procurement, Human Resources, Payroll, and technical guidance for Supply Chain and Manufacturing applications. You will insure that our ERP Technologies and Services meet the G&A business needs, is secure, reliable, resilient and financially aligned with the company's goals. In this role you will develop and execute on product lifecycles and roadmaps for all ERP technology platforms and for ensuring that the service continues to meet evolving business needs. In this role you will provide technical guidance, collaborate on solution/platform recommendations and deliver of G&A's ERP needs.
• The Director of ERP Services and Technologies will work with G&A business leaders, IT G&A Relationship Managers and IT Leadership to understand, strategic imperatives for the purpose of Architecting, Solutioning, Implementing (Build) and supporting the transition to Operations (Run).
• Accountable for implementation and Tier 3 support of Oracle eBusiness Suite R12 ERP Finance, Procurement, Human Resources and Payroll
• Accountable for implementation of Cloud ERP Strategy.
• Responsible for Solution Architecture, Integration, Techno-Functional and Change Management aspects of Regenerons ERP systems.
• Responsible to support Supply Chain and Manufacturing application in a Federated IT management model.
• Foster a strong customer service mind-set throughout the G&A Technology team, while championing technical thought leadership and innovation with business partners
• Be a trusted advisor to business partners regarding technology concerns, concepts, and opportunities.
• Accountable for assessing existing ERP systems and services and recommending new platforms or services to meet business outcomes in collaboration with the Director of G&A technologies
• Support the definition of and maintenance of Regenerons 3 year roadmap through cross-functional engagement (inclusive of people, process, technology and associated costs).
• Collaborate with senior ITLT colleagues to ensure all Roadmaps/Application Development projects are managed as an Enterprise portfolio
• Responsible for design, technology and architecture decisions. Ensures service continues to meet functional needs and stays ahead or in-line with industry best practices.
• Oversee the planning, control and management of the Applications; Oversee the creation and governance of our policies and procedures related to development and operation; develop strategic relationships with other team members and partner across the IT team
• Execute on roadmap – project planning and execution, issue and risk management, stakeholder management and developing and delivering effective communications.
• Develop strong partnerships with vendors utilized in the delivery of the solution and service provided.
• Accountable for service levels throughout entire service delivery chain.
• Accountable for both build and run (Tier 3) aspects of ERP services that supports G&A technologies.
• Coordinate and manage activities of cross-functional support personnel.
• Manage demand and prioritizes activities (projects and enhancements) as needed. Plans for changes in demand over the life of the service. Ensures compliance with applicable regulations (SOX, FDA, HIPPA, GDPR etc.).
• BS/BA Degree with 15+ years relevant experience. MS degree and 12+ years relevant experience.
• Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical / Biotech industry and G&A business processes is highly preferred.
Oracle Ebusiness / Cloud exposure preferred.
• Previous experience implementing major SaaS and COTS system. Demonstrated ability to partner with business leaders to identify business needs and opportunities and become a change advocate to solve business needs.
• A broad technical background in computing including comprehensive experience in database management, programming, systems analysis and system support / enhancements.
• Excellent analytical and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
• Demonstrated experience and success managing multiple and complex projects and technical teams across multiple locations.
• Vendor software evaluation, selection, negotiations and relationship building.
• Experience with SDLC methodologies and demonstrated success developing software modifications and enhancements.
• Demonstrated experience providing leadership, team building and resource planning.
• Ability to define problems, data collection, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to exercise good judgment and make sound decisions independently.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 11134BR