Manager, Strategic Analysis
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
The Manager, Strategic Analysis will be responsible for formulating and articulating insights about the market and competitive landscape to help inform key drug development and commercialization decisions. Through assessing and analyzing the market landscape, monitoring changes and predicting trends in market dynamics and competition, he or she will develop analyses that will be integrated into product strategy. This high visibility role requires strong communication skills and the ability to convey complex insights to senior leaders throughout the organization, including the executive team.
• Assess and analyze the market landscape, monitor changes and predict trends in market dynamics and competition
• In partnership with various business unit leaders, create, validate, and refine long-range models for Regeneron products within the assigned therapeutic area for inclusion into the long-term strategic plan
• Communicate the impact of competitor developments to Senior Management, the Board of Directors, Product Teams, and Investor Relations
• Play an active role on clinical development and commercial teams, informing key trial design and strategic decisions
• Frequently interact with internal constituents in research and development to ensure development decisions integrate insights from the competitive landscape
• Attend medical conferences and monitor investor events and lead debriefs and/or workshops on select findings
• Bachelor's Degree in a Scientific Discipline
• MBA/MBS/PharmD/MD/PhD required
• A minimum of 4 years of related work experience in management consulting or in equity research focused on the Biotech and/or Pharmaceutical sectors
• Strong command of a variety of analytical techniques and data resources, sought out as an analytical expert and, more importantly, as a strategic advisor
• Self-starter who has the ability to generate new and insightful analyses based on large amounts of data
• Must have the ability to critically interpret scientific and clinical data and distill relevant insights
• Strong attention to detail and an outstanding work ethic are required to be successful in this role
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must have strong Excel and PowerPoint skills and be able to quickly turn an analysis into a dynamic PowerPoint presentation
• Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally (20%)
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 8260BR