Senior Study Medical Expert
Your tasks and responsibilities
Bayer U.S. LLC seeks a Senior Study Medical Expert to work in Whippany, NJ, on our Clinical Development team and independently provide medical expertise and knowledge for global clinical development projects in the Oncology Therapeutic Area
The primary responsibilities of this role, Senior Study Medical Expert, are to:
- Will independently plan, supervise and analyze all medical aspects of oncology clinical research studies in all clinical phases in assigned development projects.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- MD degree (or foreign equivalent) plus four (4) years of clinical practice experience.
- four (4) years of experience working as a pharmaceutical company physician in oncology clinical development involving clinical trials.
- global clinical research, basic biostatistics, safety reporting, and working with/within GCP;
- writing or contributing to clinical research protocols, informed consent documents, and communications with clinical investigators;
- training study teams, monitors, site staff and CRO staff (if applicable) on medical aspects of the study, indication and compound;
- making scientific and medical presentations to an international audience;
- developing Clinical Study Protocols and acting as a medical monitor for clinical research trials;
- participating in the development of electronic Clinical Report Forms (eCFRs);
- reviewing, preparing and delivering live safety data presentations for internal and external committees;
- strong familiarity with electronic medical review tool systems; (ix) overseeing and performing quality control of outsourced medical review activities conducted by partner CROs; and
- providing timely medical support and clarifications about clinical study protocols and procedures to CRAs in different time zones in both oral and written form.
- able and willing to travel domestically and internationally to attend both internal and external business meetings and workshops several times per year.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Country: United States