Scientist, Cancer Immunotherapy
This is a great opportunity to join the experienced scientific team at QLSF Biotherapeutics, an innovative immuno-oncology biotech startup in South San Francisco. We are expanding our teams with multiple positions to support immuno-oncology experiments in vitro and in vivo. The preferred candidate will have deep knowledge in immunology or cancer research with extensive hands-on experience in biotherapeutic discovery and target validation. Position/Title commensurate with education and experience.
- Work independently on the design, execution, and interpretation of experiments.
- Identify and adopt in vitro and in vivo methods to facilitate target discovery and elucidate the mechanism(s) of action.
- Attend team meetings and deliver clear and well-prepared presentations. Be an active participant in discussions.
- Stay abreast of latest scientific and technology advancements in the field.
- In vivo experimental design, rodent handing, dosing, analysis and tissue processing.
- Extensive hands-on experience in basic immunology techniques including flow cytometry, cytokine analysis, cytotoxicity and proliferation assays, etc.
- Mammalian tissue culture techniques for cell lines and primary cells, generation and maintenance of transfected cells.
- Previous experience in antibody drug discovery is a plus.
- Strong motivation with a dedicated work ethic.
- Excellent oral presentation and communication skills.
- Team player
QLSF Biotherapeutics offers a comprehensive and competitive compensation package, including paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401(k)-retirement savings plan.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers