Temp Sample Management Assistant
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
Under direct supervision, perform sample management activities in his/her assigned area. Understand the protocol, and instructions for specimen collection, handling and storage. Follow SOPs and GLPs to carry out assignments. Maintain a clean and orderly work area. Observe problems and report them to his/her supervisor.
• Under direct supervision, perform sample management activities in his/her assigned area; Functions could include populating LIMS database to create studies based on protocols/supporting documents, accessioning pre-clinical/clinical samples, verifying data, and assisting in preparation of supporting documents for QA audit.
• Under direct supervision, perform LIMS data entry/review and maintain documentation.
• Under direct supervision, follow established procedures to process sample management activities accurately and within the required timeframe.
• Under direct supervision, responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly work area.
• Maintain accurate and complete safety records consistent with company policy and legal requirements. Recognize potential safety problems and either proactively takes action or informs supervisor in order that appropriate action may be taken.
• Associate's Degree (or equivalent) or a Bachelor's Degree.
• 2 plus years relevant work experience with an Associate's Degree (or equivalent).
• 0 – 2 plus years relevant work experience with a Bachelor's Degree.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 13038BR