Engineering Co-Op - Fall / Winter 2018-2019
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Engineering Intern, are to:
- Be involved in projects including, but not limited to, existing asset replacements or new purchases, facility, utility and equipment upgrades/improvements, manufacturing and packaging equipment change part/tooling purchases for new products or revised product presentations;
Who you are
- Gain experience in the technical support of day to day production through troubleshooting operating equipment abnormalities,
- Gain experience with Autodesk AutoCAD and may include some experience with Autodesk Inventor for 3-D component designs, modifications to existing designs, and creating 3-D prototypes;
- Work with other engineers with varying levels of experience on their project tasks and eventually be assigned one or more projects to manage independently.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- All College of Engineering Majors interested in learning about what a career in project management in a large manufacturing environment will be considered;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Computer Skills: Must have in-depth knowledge of MS Office;
- Must have excellent organizational skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Currently pursuing a B.S. in any of the following majors: Architectural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology, Material Science Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering;
- Previous project management education or experience;
- AutoCAD version 2014 or newer experience.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Country: United States