Director/Senior Director, HEOR, Ophthalmology
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
The Director/Senior Director will formulate HEOR strategies, plans and studies and ensure implementation on behalf of the HEOR Functional Head.
• Develop and execute HEOR strategies and programs for Regeneron products, with aim to inform, support and strengthen commercialization activities, including clinical development, marketing, and market access.
• Partner with cross functional and business partners to develop and support compelling product value propositions with aim to optimize access, reimbursement and uptake.
• Identify HEOR evidence requirements and gaps, and design, conduct, and deliver studies and tools to support relative value demonstration and product differentiation (e.g. prospective and retrospective observational studies, real world data analyses, registry studies, PRO studies, cost effectiveness and budget impact analyses, modeling studies).
• Conduct population and disease state analyses and epidemiology studies to inform clinical development and life-cycle management.
• Provide timely and strategic recommendations to clinical development programs by identifying appropriate comparators, target patient populations, and end-points (clinical, economic, patient reported outcomes) aimed at ensuring differentiation for the purpose of relative value demonstration.
• Oversee and guide the development and implementation of Patient Reported Outcomes (PRO) strategies that will ensure that PRO end points are included in product labeling and support product differentiation. Develop and validate PRO endpoints for integration in pivotal studies. Responsible for the inclusion of patient-reported outcomes studies into NDA/MAA dossiers and labels, and interact as necessary with Agencies on those matters.
• Evaluate relevant health technology assessment (HTA) decisions and apply key learnings to pipeline and marketed products. Develop submissions to various HTA agencies to secure reimbursement.
• Lead, build and execute research partnerships with key global and US national and regional health care industry organizations, including managed care, PBMs, pharmacy, IDNs, medical groups, and health care policy think-tanks/opinion leaders.
• Drive the incorporation of the HEOR perspective into commercial evaluations and portfolio management decisions. Support new product development strategies by developing models to assess the value of product candidates and identify product attributes that will be required to ensure access and reimbursement.
• Maintain an up-to-date awareness of industry regulatory issues that may impact planning for and implementation of HEOR programs.
• Identify and maintain successful research relationships with HEOR key opinion leaders and thought leaders.
• Report, publish and disseminate HEOR data and study results in compliance with company, industry and regulatory requirements.
• Deliver HEOR presentations to customers to support reimbursement decisions across the portfolio.
• Collaborate with Alliance partners on HEOR plans, studies and deliverables; build and maintain constructive and productive relationships across Alliance.
• Advanced graduate degree (Ph.D., MS, or MD, PharmD., B.Pharm with Master's degree) in HEOR-related field (e.g. health economics, epidemiology, healthcare/data analytics, health services research, public health);
• 5+ years pharma or consulting experience;
• Strong technical expertise required in design and conduct of HEOR studies and models;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required;
• Ability to interact with and present to Senior Management;
• Customer-facing experience at country level, US managed care experience a plus;
• Experience in ophthalmology therapeutic area a plus.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 10017BR