Field Service Engineer - Maryland
Are you a technical professional who enjoys working with and servicing cutting edge scientific instruments used in the biotech and Life Science Research fields? If you are excited by this type of work, then consider joining our team as a…
Field Service Engineer – Maryland
As a member of the Miltenyi Biotec Service Operation team, you will utilize your superior customer management skills, technical background and factory training to perform service activities, including installations, maintenance, repairs, and other various validation services performed on advanced scientific instruments utilized by the scientific community in the biotech and Life Science Research fields within your assigned geographic region and the US. As a service operations team member, you will collaborate with associate field service engineers, service support staff, and technical support scientist to meet our customer’s service and support needs. Through your efforts, you will ensure optimum instrument performance and the continued success of our customers.
- You have a B.S. or A.S. degree in Chemistry, Biology, Engineering, or a technical field, or equivalent Military technical training, or combination of formal education and direct work related experience
- You hold at least 2 years of equipment support experience in biotech/medical instrumentation, field service repair, fluid control system, and system level electrical/mechanical troubleshooting
- Your possession of regulatory experience and flow cytometry and/or laser experience would be an added bonus, though not a requirement
- You boast the ability to effectively work independently
- Travel fits your lifestyle
Miltenyi Biotec is expanding and evolving. Our culture is one that empowers you to embrace new challenges and influence change. Join a fresh and collaborative working environment that encourages contribution, innovation, and growth.
We empower great science. For more than 25 years, Miltenyi Biotec has provided innovative tools, instruments, and solutions that advance biomedical research and cellular therapy. We are 2,000 scientists, engineers, physicians, support specialists, marketers, and more – all dedicated to improving scientific understanding and impacting human lives. At our headquarters campus and offices worldwide, fresh ideas become unique products.
Miltenyi Biotec, Inc. is an EO Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity