Flow Cytometry Specialist - Houston
Have you always been motivated by your passion for sales and a desire to foster lasting relationships with science partners? If yes, join our team as a…
Flow Cytometry Specialist
As a member of the Miltenyi Biotec North America Sales Team, you will be responsible for our flow instruments throughout the Texas region based in Houston. You will use your instrument sales acumen, flow cytometry knowledge, and technical skills to acquire new customers from biotechnology companies, academic research institutions, and pharmaceutical companies, while simultaneously augmenting existing customer relationships. In addition, you will go above and beyond by analyzing the market for new product opportunities and acting as a knowledgeable resource for customers who have questions or product-related issues. Your outgoing nature and ability to gain buy-in from others will help Miltenyi Biotec showcase itself successfully and professionally, and as a result grow the sales of the company overall.
- You have a B.S., M.S., or Ph. D. degree in life sciences
- You desire more than the typical 9am-5pm job
- You have 2+ years of hands-on experience with flow cytometers
- You have 1+ years of experience in a field-based role within the life sciences industry
- You have exceptionally impressive organizational skills
- You possess the instincts of a hunter, which will easily translate into you successfully finding new sales leads
- Strong communication and presentation skills help you to persuade others, which is one of your greatest strengths
- Frequent travel fits your lifestyle
Miltenyi Biotec is expanding and evolving. Our culture is one that empowers you to embrace new challenges and influence change. Join a fresh and collaborative working environment that encourages contribution, innovation, and growth.
We empower great science. For more than 25 years, Miltenyi Biotec has provided innovative tools, instruments, and solutions that advance biomedical research and cellular therapy. We are 2,000 scientists, engineers, physicians, support specialists, marketers, and more – all dedicated to improving scientific understanding and impacting human lives. At our headquarters campus and offices worldwide, fresh ideas become unique products.
Miltenyi Biotec, Inc. is an EO Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity