Assistant Clinical Scientist
To build all necessary data/information needed to prepare internal documents/scientific reports related to clinical trials by assisting with ongoing blinded efficacy and safety reviews.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Prepare scientific reports and presentations related to clinical trials using available software and templates.
- Coordinate advisory meeting agendas, activities and slide decks and consulting agreements
- Responsible for receiving and completing assignments and tasks from Therapeutic Area MD or Scientific Staff within a given time period with supervision.
- Comply with procedures set forth in relevant IQS documents and Study protocols
- Comply with the directives issued by the management regarding clinical/ preclinical studies.
- Commit to producing work of the highest quality
- Pay close attention to detail
· Perform literature and competitive intelligence searches
- Bachelor's degree, in Science, related to Field with +2 years' experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Associates degree/RN with 6+ years of experience in pharmaceutical industry may be additionally considered.
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to use computer to generate reports, analyze data, and create presentations
- Experience may be narrowly-focused or limited.
- Ability to identify opportunities and participate in process improvement initiatives.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled