Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Consultant, are to:
- Provide sole responsibility for processing analysis and defined workstreams in consulting projects, worldwide across all Bayer Subgroups, with international and cross-sectoral scope and corresponding strategic importance: hierarchical allocation of projects usually at the level of department manager;
- In exceptional cases, provide sole responsibility for management of smaller projects or own workstreams;
- Manage content of sub-projects and workstreams for Procedure and Concept and makes recommendations with regard to content in coordination with Project Manager;
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses;
- Support workshop preparation;
- Assist scientific assessments and evaluations;
- Own work scope, deliverables and associated timelines;
- Provide other operations management support.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Doctorate with at least one year in the management consulting area (or equivalent project experience); or
- M.B.A. with at least two years in the management consulting area (or equivalent project experience); or
- M.S. with at least three years experience in the management consulting area (or equivalent project experience);
- If applicant is still enrolled in a Masters-level program at the time of application, indication should be given with regard to expected graduation date; such date must be within twelve months of application and prior to assumed start of employment at Bayer;
- Basic market and industry knowledge relevant to Bayer industries: Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Health, Crop Science;
- Demonstrated record of working independently and achieving measurable results;
- Strong understanding of general business processes (i.e.,accounting, finance, marketing, manufacturing, supply chain, etc.);
- Leadership and influencing skills and experience;
- Ability to deal with senior client management in often complex situations;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Proven project experience and/or initial work experience;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Outstanding analytical, conceptual and implementation skills;
- Ability to take initiative, be persuasive and very team oriented;
- Proven experience in a highly client-driven environment, coupled with an entrepreneurial attitude to deliver effective value-add solutions;
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally as required;
- Valid driver's license for travel in the United States.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Country: United States