Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, Corporate Staff Functions
The Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, Corporate Staff Functions (CSF) creates and implements a strategic and proactive talent acquisition strategy with full stakeholder buy-in and participation to ensure that AbbVie attracts, sources and recruits the strongest talent. This role requires developing and implementing creative and innovative sourcing strategies and techniques to build a pipeline of candidates, as well as enhancing internal processes and systems, leveraging market insight to drive employer branding and sourcing initiatives in corporate functions, and partnering closely with senior leadership and stakeholders. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Set vision, strategy and goals for all aspects of talent acquisition across Corporate Staffs.
- Lead, mentor and develop the talent acquisition professionals.
- Lead effective recruitment process, practices and standards that provide high quality experiences for candidates and hiring managers.
- Build strong partnerships with the Early Career Team, Talent Management, Talent/Executive Development, Business HR and business leaders across the organization in order to understand trends, business needs and talent needed to deliver solutions that support positive business results.
- Partner in the identification and prioritization of current and future talent needs, and the deployment of recruiting strategies to support business needs.
- Develop and deploy diversity recruiting strategies that increase representation and build high-performing diverse teams at AbbVie.
- Regularly assess future talent needs and partner with business and finance to ensure appropriate budgeting is in place to support recruiting demand.
- Manage and influence senior level business and functional leaders to ensure overall business objectives are met and the resources necessary to recruit talent are acquired.
- Develop and implement best practices to insure compliance with local regulations and recruiting practices.
- Lead, plan and manage change and projects, balancing competing priorities and resources.
- Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity and competitive advantage in support of the company's diversity and inclusion strategic plan.
- Conduct talent acquisition practices and metrics benchmarking.
- Bachelor Degree required in Human Resources, Business Administration or similar career. Master Degree preferred.
- Eight (8) or more progressive HR experience in large, global environments
- Five (5) or more years in global talent acquisition or sourcing role
- Significant experience in managing multiple task and projects related to the Human Resources field as well as project management knowledge and skills.
- Communication skills, verbal and written
- VP Talent Acquisition, VP Talent, VP HR Corporate Staff Functions, Corporate Functional Leaders