Portfolio Representative - Indianapolis
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Portfolio Representative, are to:
- Meet or exceed financial goals for territory;
- Make sales calls to hospitals, clinics, business partners, and x-ray companies to identify and create opportunities utilizing the Bayer sales process by:
- Earn the right by establishing credibility;
- Qualify the opportunity by assessing the customer needs;
- Establish and meet buying influences and criteria by providing solutions/recommendations via Bayer products and services;
- Gain commitment and implement our products and services;
- Maintain and expand Bayer business and customer satisfaction levels through customer enhancement programs and resources;
- Maintain accurate and up to date account records in avenue.
- Assist manager with special projects or responsibilities;
- Demonstrate/master core competencies through field trips and reviews with manager;
- Work in the field with new reps to assess competencies and to provide training;
- Remain current on new technologies and trends in the medical device industry.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's degree;
- Four years of sales or customer experience with two years directly related experience;
- Must have a valid driver's license;
- Knowledge of MS office applications;
- Achieving sales excellence training;
- Technical capability.
- Experience selling direct to hospital and hospital decision-makers;
- Proven track record for selling capital equipment.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Country: United States
Location: IN-Indianapolis, Residence Based