IT Applications Program Analyst, Principal
Pharmacyclics is committed to the development and commercialization of novel therapies intended to improve the quality and duration of life and to resolve serious unmet medical needs for cancer patients. Pharmacyclics is a wholly-owned subsidiary of AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV), a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company. Oncology is a key therapeutic area for AbbVie, with a portfolio consisting of three marketed products and a pipeline containing multiple promising new molecules that are being studied in more than 200 clinical trials for over 20 different types of cancer.
More than 1,200 Pharmacyclics and AbbVie research scientists, clinicians, marketing, operations and corporate professionals work in the San Francisco Bay Area. They combine their expertise in immuno-oncology, stem cells, and cell-signaling with their knowledge of bispecific antibodies, antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs), and covalent-inhibitor technologies to discover and develop novel cancer treatments. Together, we are striving to outsmart cancer.
General Position Summary/Purpose:
The IT Applications Program Analyst, Principal will be responsible for providing technical / architectural leadership across all Salesforce.com applications. The person in this role should be able to lead, architect new solutions and communicate well. They will lead development and feature enhancements as well as provide support to the user base.Key Accountabilities/Core Job Responsibilities:
Provide technical / architectural leadership across all Salesforce.com applications
Take ownership for the technical delivery of solutions across all Salesforce.com applications
Design and implement solutions for the Apttus CLM and Veeva CRM systems deployed on the Salesforce.com platform
Participate in requirements and solution design workshops with IT and business stakeholders
Unit test and validate developer code
Assist with validation of requirements gathered from the business
Create technical documentation for solutions
Provide day-to-day production support and troubleshoot/resolve production issues
Lead development and support activities with other full-time and contract resources
Qualifications, Experience and Education Requirements (degree, certifications, etc.): Include must have and preferred
- 5+ years experience developing solutions on the Salesforce.com platform
- Understanding of contract management systems and processes preferred
- Hand on experience in Salesforce development, customization and deployment. Programming experience in Salesforce Apex, SOQL, XML, HTML, SOAP/REST.
- Experience with Lightning development and thorough understanding of SFDC governor limits and best practice guidelines.
- Manage the 3rd party integration within SFDC including: evaluate, review and deploy 3rd party products, packages or source code implementations.
- Hands on experience with tools such as Tools - Data Loader, Workbench, Git , Helpdesk Tools.
- Knowledge of Docusign, Apttus and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) will be desirable.
- Should have at least one of the following salesforce certifications: DEV 401, App Builder or Platform Developer 1.
- Familiarity developing software solutions in a regulated (SOX Compliant) environment preferred