Assistant Director, Cooperative Groups, Strategic Alliance
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Assistant Director, Cooperative Groups Strategic Alliance, are to:
- Work with local personnel to identify and map thought leaders within research groups strategic for the company and assists in planning thought leader engagements at meetings/conferences;
- Provide medical/scientific input and advice by working closely with local personnel on clinical trial(s) being conducted in MA;
- Provide updates to cross functional teams on global Cooperative Groups/Research Networks and competitive landscape within these groups to identify partnering opportunities per cooperative group and indication;
- Support development and implementation of the annual TA or indication section component of the Medical Affairs Plan;
- Keep up to date on scientific and medical progress in the area of development and actively develop and maintain relationships with outside experts in this area. Serve as a liaison by representing the company in outside groups;
- Adhere to all governmental regulations and company SOPs.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Ph.D. and two or more years of work experience;
- Two or more years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry in medical affairs, clinical development or equivalent in Oncology;
- One to three years of experience in medical affairs, clinical development or equivalent is preferred;
- One to three years of working in programs/projects in a team environment;
- Knowledge of clinical development/operations;
- Ability to manage a diverse group of responsibilities;
- Proven leadership abilities;
- Strong negotiation and strategic influencing skills;
- Must work well both independently and in teams;
- Must have excellent organization and time management skills and be able to work well under pressure;
- Highly developed written or verbal communication skills;
- Highly developed initiative ability;
- Proven track record of project management skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Proven ability to perform successfully under stringent timelines and with competing priorities;
- Therapeutic area, Oncology experience including experience in working with cooperative groups.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Country: United States