Senior Financial Analyst - Immunology & Neuroscience Brand & Programs
The Senior Financial Analyst, Immunology & Neuroscience Brand & Programs is responsible for providing financial support to the Immunology and Neuroscience brands. This position is part of AbbVie's Operations Supply Chain Finance group. This individual should possess strong analytical and communication skills.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide financial support to the Immunology and Neuroscience brands achieve strategic and day-to-day business objectives and Operations Management.
- Responsible for the development and analysis of Actuals (JE's, account reconciliations, project expense), Plan, LBE, and LRP for the Immunology and Neuroscience brands including capital, expense, franchise budgets, and HC. Review, understand, and be able to speak to variances from relevant benchmark.
- Responsible for development and analysis of standards for Duodopa TPM products and HUMIRA pen components.
- Assist in the calculation of financial analysis and cost estimates/scenario planning. Present financial data that is clear and concise to assist the management decision making process.
- Support and monitor brand Standard Margin Improvement (SMI) initiatives.
- Drive process and system improvements to ensure continued evolution of efficiencies.
- Operates independently with significant interface among engineers and program managers. Balance competing demands while achieving timelines.
- Ensure adequate financial and system controls are established and maintained consistent with Abbvie Corporate Financial Manual (CFM) policies and procedures as well as Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Ensure uniform and consistent recording and reporting of fiscal transactions. Maintain the integrity and control of general ledger accounts through review and analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 4 - 6 years of finance/accounting experience.
- Experience in posting journal entries and performing account reconciliations
- Possesses strong analytical, problem solving and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and adapt quickly to change in order to meet required timelines.
- Proficient in business applications - MS Excel, TM1, SAP and HFM.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- CPA and/or MBA desirable.
- Experience in plant/cost accounting is a plus.
Key Leadership Competencies:
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance.
- Learns fast, grasps the "essence" and can change course quickly where indicated.
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement.
- Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation and manages innovation to reality.
- Ability to work with high level of confidential and sensitive information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
If you are interested in a career with AbbVie, our culture, news and work environment, join our Talent Community to learn more.
Connect with us!