Global Program Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Global Program Manager, are to:
- Prepare detailed multi-year development plan from Proof of Concept (PoC) to launch (including, if applicable, lifecycle development activities) with timeline and/or budget optimized development scenarios and align activities in global development functions accordingly;
- Manage the development budget and alerts Project/Program Team and Management of budget changes and proposes corrective actions;
- Develops, tracks and adjusts cross functional project plan (timelines, budget, project documentation) in close interaction with different global functions and adjusts during compound development where necessary;
- Leads project related initiatives and meetings as assigned by the Global Program Head (GPH);
- Document project progress and status;
- Ensure consistency, correctness and completeness of project information in the different reporting systems;
- Ensure that the Management Information System is up-to-date and correctly reflects project goals, status and timelines, news and issue reports;
- Ensure efficient and timely flow of information and communication within the Global Program Team (GPT) on global level;
- Build relationships in and outside of Global Project/Program Team to enhance effective communication;
- Lead scenario generation for the development plan;
- Identify and anticipate issues and lead mitigation and resolution efforts as required for sub-project/program issues;
- Deputize for GPH as required and requested.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- B.S. or B.A. Degree in one of the basic sciences or a business discipline;
- At least six (6) years of relevant professional and academic experience with at least three (3) years of pharmaceutical industry experience;
- In addition to English, fluency in the language of the work location.
- Experience in some of the key project related functions (Research, Product Development, Regulatory Affairs, Production, Quality Assurance, Marketing);
- An advanced degree, due to the high level of technical and professional maturity required to function effectively in a pharmaceutical team role where many of the team members are Director level peers with advanced scientific or medical degrees.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Country: United States