Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Co-Op Manufacturing, are to:
- Work with production and production support groups (engineering, production, maintenance, and quality assurance/control) to complete equipment, facility and technology transfer process improvement projects related to the support of manufacturing operations at the facility The specific projects will vary depending on activities in the plant;
- Apply technical training in an industrial environment with hands-on activities supervised by the technical staff and view a broad spectrum of engineering disciplines (i.e. chemical, electrical, and mechanical);
- Become knowledgeable in current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), Continuous Improvement/ Lean Six Sigma methodology, and management of time and varying project loads.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Current engineering major;
- Proficient in MS apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written;
- Must be willing and able to work in a team/cross-functional environment.
- Previous experience working for Bayer.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Country: United States