2nd Shift Production Specialist l
The Production Specialist I will work in a high performing and fast-paced pharmaceutical finishing operation in order to meet our production requirements while maintaining the utmost focus on safety and quality. He or she will support setup, changeover and packaging of pharmaceutical products. He or she will be expected to contribute to and build a team environment by working together with his or her peers daily on a finishing line. He or she will be responsible for creating a quality-focused environment by motivating/influencing others and always driving for excellence within his or her team.
- Adhere to Environmental, Health and Safety procedures and guidelines, and facilitate a proactive safety culture. Use Abbvie approved tools for the job to minimize the introduction of extraneous matter into the packaging process.
- Perform all housekeeping cleans on the finishing lines. Able to complete line clearances for lot and list changes and perform blowing of the finishing line/equipment on 1-2 value stream(s).
- Assist in setup of automated equipment in primary or secondary packaging area within 1-2 value stream(s).
- Servicing and operating automated and semi-automated manufacturing equipment to produce finished product on value stream(s) with the ability to complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Perform Quality impactful tasks throughout the production run, including but not limited to challenges, parameters, pulling samples, in-process checks and bulk/commodity accountability.
- Sustain 6S of parts and tooling across the production floor.
- Escalate higher level safety, quality, technical and operating issues in a timely manner to the appropriate groups.
- Communicate and drive improvement opportunities through cross functional teams. Works closely with the production schedule and understands line priorities while working with minimal/limited supervision.
•Troubleshoots minor equipment related issues and performs minor adjustments to improve equipment efficiencies.
Shift Details: Monday-Friday 2:45pm-11pmBasic:
- High school education or equivalent. Technical experience and troubleshooting aptitude preferred. Technical certificate or degree preferred.
- Demonstrated focus and understanding of the importance of maintaining the highest level of quality and ensuring compliance to site level policies and procedures.
- Ability to communicate issues to appropriate engineering and mechanical team required.
- Basic computer skills and ability to learn new programs and applications required.
- Understanding and experience with systems such as POMs, SAP, and MAXIMO preferred.
- Knowledge of related cGMP requirements and procedures is preferred
- Requires standing up to 8-12hs per day and lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Work 40 to 48 hours per week and may work as many as 60 hours depending on manufacturing demands.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled