Director/Senior Manager, Brand Excellence
Reporting to the Head of Global Brand and IFT Excellence, this role requires an individual with strong strategic thinking, business acumen, practice global/area/affiliate brand experience, and the ability to engage and influence across functions and geographies to deliver timely and high impact results. This role will be expert of 1-7-5 Integrated Brand Management. Work Location: Paris or Chicago Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop content of Integrated Brand Management materials
- Train Learning professions on Integrated Brand Management and the 7 strategy anchors
- Facilitate Integrated Brand Management workshops
- Mentor integrated brand management champions
- Coach brand teams on their brand plans
- Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrated success in strategic thinking
- Strong drive for results
- Ability to Influence without authority
- Advanced Interpersonal skills
- Ambassador of Ways We Work
- Able to demonstrate ability to multi-task and meet/exceed deadlines.
- Demonstrated success in leading/inspiring change with positive outcomes by achieving results through people with no direct line management responsibility.
- Networking with external key stakeholders, industry forums and learning community to meet/exceed industry bench marks in brand excellence.
- Successful Brand Management with line management responsibility working in a high performing matrix organization
- Strong negotiation skills in achieving and consolidating cost efficiencies through Vendor Selection/Supply Management
- Global/Area and/or Affiliate Brand Team Experience
- Strong strategic marketing skills with demonstrated practical knowledge in the 7 strategy anchors within Integrated Brand Management
- Cross-functional experience is a plus