Global Facilities - System Analyst
This position provides system administration support for RAPID, various Quick Base Central Services and Global Facility Planning applications, Global Facility Planning SharePoint sites and assist with administrative support of other systems and applications for which Global Facility Planning is the business owner. In addition this role should be able to provide supervised and independent analysis of performance data and draw conclusions and make recommendations the would improve performance for the systems and business processes which they support. This role also supports the Department use of SAP, DSP and other systems Global Facilities Planning may interact with when executing Capital and other projects in support of their clients Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage the access, roles and permissions of users for each system on an on-going basis. This includes additions, removals and changes to the user communities and managing and making recommendations related to licensing needs were appropriate
- Execute decisions and maintain processes approved by the System owners and/or Governance Committees. This includes developing, delivering and maintaining appropriate training materials (on-line and classroom based) and maintaining any system and user documentation.
- Respond to, analyze, prioritize and document issues or problems not dealt with through the help desk or off-site support. For those issues addressed by other organizations, monitor and manage delivery of corrections, upgrades and resolutions in a timely manner
- Be able to develop new reports, generate predefined and user defined COGNOS reports, SAP reports and queries, and BEx reports and effectively analyze the data provided to evaluate and recommend improvements to system and business process performance
- Effectively communicate with end users, other system support staff such as local admins and establish and maintain productive relationships with other departments such as purchasing CDO, and IT. Act as a liaison representing the system owner as a SME in support of business unit objectives and in resolving issues and pursuing business process improvements involving other organizations
- Apply analytical thinking skills to diagnose and make recommendation on system improvements. Incorporate discussion into business requirements. Identify business/system needs and recommend solutions. Assists with development and execution of testing strategies.
- Work independently, conceive and develop approaches to solution of problems that require the application of advance technical and business knowledge.
- Develop basic skills that can be used to support and improve Quick Base application and SharePoint site functionality, look, and feel
- Has detailed knowledge on how to work with and navigate SAP, SRM, DSP and CDO and Maximo to effectively support the execution of capital projects.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Course work/experience in coding and system design - Quick Base preferred
- 3 - 5 years of experience with SAP - SRM and Project Systems modules
- Experience developing and generating reports to maximize efficiency
- Previously developed and delivered training in a work environment to diverse groups using remote methods
- Must be comfortable working independently and moving from topic to topic frequently