Senior Financial Analyst, Alliance Accounting
The Alliance Senior Financial Analyst will perform the reporting, planning and analysis for HCV, Androgel, Lupron, and other products associated with the licensing agreements that the Alliance team manages. The role manages the HCV Agreements so it comes with high visibility to Senior Management, internally and externally, and requires a high level of attention to detail and a motivated individual willing to gain broad exposure. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Analyze, prepare and review the royalty and milestone payment packages for HCV, Androgel, Lupron, and other products associated with licensing agreements and divestitures; ensuring accuracy, timeliness and compliance with contractual obligations, GAAP, tax and legal.
- Prepare and review monthly accounting journal entries including accruals, accrual adjustments, and amortization related to license agreements and divestitures.
- Prepare adhoc analysis and consult with Corporate Legal, Business Development, Corporate Tax and Corporate Treasury as needed.
- Prepare and review monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Prepare global royalty rate analysis for the Plan, Update and LRP cycles.
- Prepare monthly LBEs.
- Participate in ASPIRE project teams.
- BS in Accounting or Finance rerquired. CPA, CMA, or MBA are desirable.
- 2+ years of progressive financial experience required.
- Requires strong analytical and organizational skills as well as a high degree of interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with external parties and internal support functions.
- Attention to detail, independent and pro-active thought, and decision making skills are necessary.
- Must be able to work well independently and in a team oriented environment.
If you are interested in a career with AbbVie, our culture, news and work environment, join our Talent Community to learn more.
Connect with us!