Senior Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst supports the ongoing financial forecasting and develops financial models to support decision making related to business issues (e.g. New product development analysis, product portfolio analysis, expense/investment analysis, profitability of new opportunities, impacts of regulatory changes, capital analysis, revenue models and profit margin analysis). Key Responsibilities Include:
- Prepares and develops drafts of annual Plan, LRP and LBEs as required, including P&L, headcount, balance sheet, expenses and capital using planning system and incorporates review changes of both financial and operating management.
- Prepares variance analysis for each planning cycle and management reporting schedules under direction of Manager.
- Works directly with Accounting Shared Service contact on monthly close and financial reporting processes to ensure complete, accurate and timely monthly actual results, including variance analysis and commentary for P&L, headcount and balance sheet. Understands monthly results and communicates issues vs. benchmark to Manager to agree on resolution or action plan.
- Supports capital process, including RCE preparation and review in accordance with financial policies.
- Provides financial reviews and approvals (purchase order requests and invoices).
- Performs ad hoc analysis and forecasts for internal management team and external customers as requested.
- Works closely with other departments within AbbVie to ensure that strategic initiatives are achieved.
Connect with us!