Senior Manager, Global Market Analytics and Business Intelligence- Oncology
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Serve as the GMABI lead for SCLC, becoming a trusted partner to Global, Area and Affiliate leadership, guiding brand strategy and advising on key initiatives based on knowledge of the business and market through data and analytics capabilities
- Enable and demonstrate leadership on the cross-functional business teams, Global Brand Team (GBT), Area Brand Teams and IBT (Affiliate Brand Teams) to make better and more rapid business decisions by framing & prioritizing critical brand questions.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with Area and Key Affiliate contacts to co-create and execute plans, eliminate redundancies and ensure consistency of our market understanding
- Proactively identify new data sources and analytics opportunities to ensure that GBT decision-making is based on the most current, objective and comprehensive insights
- Play a leading role in the continuous brand planning process based on a deep understanding of the market drivers, patient journey, competition and positioning highlighting opportunities to enhance patient and HCP (Health Care Professional) experience and plans to address leverage points & gaps
- Lead commercial competitive intelligence to help AbbVie anticipate competitor strategies and achieve market leadership
- Provide insights to both current dynamics and future market evolution over the next 3-5 years to guide GBT in the development of successful launch strategies for multiple indications in succession. Identify and utilize latest advances in data sources & analytics to measure and evaluate the effectiveness of our core strategies and key initiatives.
- Lead and participate in initiatives to improve the GMABI data and analytics capabilities
- Ensure all GMABI activities are conducted on time, within budget, and in accordance with financial and ethical compliance guidelines.
- BA or BS degree required. Advanced degree (e.g. MBA or MA) preferred. Degree concentration in marketing research, marketing or social sciences. Statistical knowledge is a plus.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Marketing Analytics and Business Intelligence, including a strong working knowledge of key data sources and analytics approaches to gaining insights in oncology at the global and country level. Experience developing and executing global analytics and research plans. Experience analyzing and drawing insights from quantitative and secondary data sets
- Global oncology experience. Companion diagnostic and lung cancer experience preferred
- Excellent strategic thinking and thought leadership with strong story telling capabilities
- Analytical reasoning abilities, intellectual curiosity, strong business acumen, and creativity in problem solving
- Experience influencing cross-functional, global and affiliate teams
- Ability to interact effectively with/present to (verbally and in writing) all levels of the organization
- Ability to be agile & nimble to changing business conditions, strong collaboration and teamwork across functional groups to contribute to a productive work culture. Lead strategically and create trust and respect within the department