Senior Technology Engineer II
Conceive, design, engineer, and implement data, software, and technology solutions that solve significant scientific or business problems. Investigate, identify, and implement state-of-the-art technology platforms that drive productivity and efficiency gains in own function throughout multiple business areas. Act as a lead engineer in his/her area of expertise and critically evaluate relevant technology advances and integrate this knowledge into new business technology solutions. This role is aligned to the Network Infrastructure area. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Proficient with the design, installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and monitoring of core routing and switching, LAN/WAN, MAN services
- Proficient in routing protocols: OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, MPLS, et
- Solid experience in designing and supporting IP networks (wired and wireless) for voice, data and video in a large enterprise environment using SIP, unicast and multicast
- Experience with Cisco enterprise routing, switching, and wireless platforms.
- Thorough understanding of IP concepts including routing, VLANs, QoS, tuning and capacity managment concepts.
- Ability to analyze and design network systems to achieve efficient and secure operation.
- Current Cisco certifications i.e. CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CCDP strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree or 10 years' experience in Varonis Software Technical Design and or Infrastructure, preferably in Computer Science, MIS or related field.
- Experience working in large enterprise networks is desired.
- The ability to work under pressure and interface with senior managment will be key to this role.